Monday, July 18, 2011

Magic of Oz 6x6 page photos

I recently participated in a swap on "Tbe Scrap Beach" it was a 6x6 mini page swap using the new Graphic 45 Magic of Oz collection. Sooo much fun! I just love working with the G45 papers. I did a TON of fussy cutting for this page... On the Dorothy side I fussy cut all the little flowers and popped them up as well as Dorothy and they lion. I used Red stickles w/Glossy accents for Dorothy's shoes. The photo mat is a Spellbinders die... the floral doilie I believe. The Tin man side... I also did some fussy cutting... I did a heart photo mat in the pocket.. since the Tin man is hoping for a heart. I hand made the black flower using black seam binding and Tule. I scraplifted the technique from Rina (ScrapStress) it's her black swan flower... or does she call it the Rina Ballerina?? One of those.. LOL. I hope you like what I have created!


No comments:

Post a Comment