Saturday, January 29, 2011

Michaels is frustrating!!

So I went to my Michaels today. I picked up a few things, went to the cashier and asked if I could use my Mike's 50% off coupon and my Joann's 40% off coupon.  The cashier says "you can only use one coupon at a time" uhhhhhh what??? I said "since when?"  she told me it had always been that way, but over the holidays they bend the rules. Yet the other day I saw a woman use 3 40% off coupons at one time! I asked the cashier at that time how that was possible she said.."as long as they are from different stores,we honor it"  That was news to me. So as I left today I realized that one of my items didn't come up on sale so I got back in line with a different cashier she fixed the problem and then I asked about the coupons. She said as long as they are different %'s and from different stores its fine. I told her what the other cashier was saying. She then adjusted my total using my coupon that I didn't get to use in the first place. I ended up with an extra $11 in my pocket because I asked a different cashier. I'm thinkng Mike's needs to hold a staff meeting and get all its cashiers on the same page!!  Its sooo ridiculous! There shouldn't be any variance between cashiers! Sooo frustrating!

Thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment