Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve! Unfortunatley I woke up with a sore throat! Greatttt! My son has been sick for the past few days and well it looks like he passed it on to me now.

I'm not sure what we will do today... clean the house up is one place to start. As my son said, "yeah we have to get the house cleaned up for Santa. I wish he had motivation like that everyday! LOL. Tonite I want to take Damon to church for the candlelighting ceremony. I think he would really love all the christmas carols. It know it always made Christmas feel more special for me when I was young. The thing is, the ceremony isn't until 8pm! I have a hard time feeling motivated to do much of anything at 8pm. LOL

Alright I need to get up and start cleaning up.. and make my son something to eat before he starts eating the christmas cookies for breakfast.  ( Actually that sounds pretty good to me with my coffee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment